Monday 29 March 2010

One small step for the web, one big step for me!

I have been thinking about starting an online site for awhile, and I have finally plucked up the courage to step out into the big bad world of the blog.
As a journalism student and an aspiring writer, I thought this would be the best place to start my small beginnings.
I hope to share with you the things that I enjoy, the things I really do not enjoy, the things I love and the things I have learnt....fashion hits and misses, beauty loves and hates, as well as anything from art, to music, to travel, to food food glorious food.
Growing up in the culturally diverse city of Hong Kong, and currently living in good old Leeds in England, I also hope to bring you a fusion of East meets West, a collection of things brought together from all over the world, neatly compiled and packaged into a little post brought directly to you.

That's all folks...for now!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment