Friday 10 December 2010

YSL Rings

These are the most beautiful things I have seen in a long time!

I'm a big fan of gold jewelery and anything chunky and a bit different is right up my street too, so these YSL beauts are a lust have. The turquoise one is a definite favourite.

They are also extravagantly out of my budget, however I may have to save up and justify the purchase as I have convinced myself that I desperately need one........OK ideally two, but castles in the air as they say. 

In the meantime, here are a couple of pics to drool over.






3 comments:

  1. I splurged and bought the gold and blue YSL arty ring. Its suppoosed to be delivered today. It was a Xmas gift to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you! I'm so jealous, need to get me one of those asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ysl rings
    <3

    come and visit my blog here

    http://www.adita-arlita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete