Thursday 10 June 2010

Freebies!



Just a quick post to inform you all that this months Glamour magazine is giving out 3 sample sized products from Benefit. Woohooooo!
- Bad Gal eyeliner
- It Stick
- Eye Bright Stick

Apparently the total retail value of them all is about £45, so get in there, as I can imagine stocks won't last very long.
 I picked up the Bad Gal eyeliner as picture, which is pretty good, quite smudgey so good for a smoked effect but maybe not so great if you're into precise lines. While purchasing this beaut I had the strength and will power to only buy one magazine, and receive only one freeby....however I think I am going to give in and go get another one...the eyebright... yes I am a weak human being. However I personally draw the line at buying all three...the third is a concealer anyway which probably won't suit my skin tone, or that is what I will try and tell myself when I am next at the newsagents. Saying this, considering they retail at £45 you could, possibly, maybe, justifying buying three identical magazines....so I say if you've got a pair then go for it!

More free goodies that are ongoing, and have been for awhile is with the purchase of two diet coke bottles you will receive a free bottle of Nails Inc polish, available at larger Boots. Most of you are probably aware of this one and if you're anything like me, you're fridge will already be stocked up with Diet coke (it looks like I am preparing for an ice age) but if not, I do believe that there are a few bottles still floating around and the polish itself is very good quality.  My favourite is London, a beautiful purple grey, it's the one on the left, but the photo doesn't do it justice, so here is what it looks like fo reall.


 

Really lovely colour. I also got the red, but seeing as it is a box standard cherry red I did not see it worthy of a swatch, however do not let that discourage you from getting it as it is a lovely staple to the collection and a really nice colour for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment