Monday 21 June 2010

Products I'm loving right now

Quick snippet into my lifersaver products of the minute:

Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - I could not live without these and I buy two packs at a time. They are really gentle, I have quite sensitive skin and they work great for me as well as removing heavy duty makeup like a treat.

Bodyshop Amilka Leave-In Conditioner - I think I buy this because it smells of my childhood. I've bought it for years and it reminds me of long days by the pool and summer holidays with my family. I don't think it's a miracle product but it seems to keep my ends pretty healthy and helps to keep split ends at bay.

Bedhead Queen for a day Thickening Spray- My hair is naturally pretty thick, but this gives it quite a nice boost before hairdrying. I focus it on my roots then give the rest of my hair a quick spritz. Love the clean citrus smell too!

Garnier Skin Naturals Youthful Radiance Night Cream- I have previously ranted about the day cream version, wish I adore and will no doubt be repurchasing, but I have found that before bed I needed something a bit richer and sought out this baby. Its looovely. Smells like green tea and in the morning my skin is soft and rehydrated.

MAC Barestudy Paint pot- This is my favourite favourite item of makeup. It is a champagne coloured cream eyeshadow, and although it may sound very boring, it not only helps to brighten the eye area when used on it's own but as its so long lasting I use it as a primer under other eyeshadows to stop them creasing and add depth to the colour.

Benefit EyeBright- Again, another stealth product. It's just another highlighter but I love it! Under the brow bone and in the inner corners it really helps to lift the face and make eyes seem (surprise surprise) brighter, which is great for early mornings.

MAC Blush in Desert Rose- I feel this blush is greatly under-appreciated, living in the shadows  of Well Dressed, or Peachy Keen. It is a deep rose colour that mimics well the colour of naturally flushed cheeks. Perfect for summer fresh skin.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Spotlight Beige- Nudes are in for the summer and this one is a must. It's a browny-pink, and looks very natural but adds just enough colour to pull any look together.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush- In contrast to the last colour, this is a bright baby pink, a barbie pink. A great pop of colour, and it adds a bit of holiday playfulness to any look.

What are you're favourite products for this month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment