Sunday 8 August 2010

Lanvin - Marry me!

Oh my has it been awhile! I have been incredibly slack the past few weeks, and for this I blame going on holiday and moving down to London for the summer leaving me internet-less; however excuses are always just mere excuses and I will make it a personal aim to update more frequently.Watch this space.

Saying this, over the past few weeks I have also had plenty of time to see new places and try new things, and so hopefully there will be plenty more to write about.

But first things first! Lanvin have launched a new perfume and it is absolutely beautiful.
"Marry Me!" is a fresh floral scent with notes of white peach, bitter orange essence, freesias, white cedar, amber, musk veil, magnolia, jasmine sambac and rose petals.

Personally I have never been much of a floral fan. They tend to be quite heady, heavy and quite dated for my liking, but I've always thought they are a better match for an older suitor.
However Marry Me is quite unique in that it is much lighter than other scents, sparkling top notes to begin with that simmer down to warmer muskier notes make it a universal favourite.

As can be seem from the advert, Marry Me! is not a phrase intended as the literal commemoration of husband and wife, but more so of a flirtatious impulse said with a smile. This young and modern floral may one day become a classic and will be available on September 11 in Harvey Nics, and nationwide from the beginning of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment